- International Law Reports
International Law Reports is the only publication in the world wholly devoted to the regular and systematic reporting in English of courts and arbitrators, as well as judgements of national courts.
- The Law of Internal Armed Conflict
At a time when international armed conflicts are vastly outnumbered by domestic disputes, this book seeks to redress the balance through a comprehensive analysis of those rules which exist in international law to protect civilians during …
- The Warsaw Convention Annotated:A Legal Handbook
This new edition brings the case law up to 1999, and includes the all-important new judicial developments derived to date from such recent air mishaps as KAL 007, Lockerbie, TWA 800, and Swissair 111.
- The Return of Cultural Treasures
New edition of Greenfield's pioneering study about the legal, political and historical aspects of cultural restitution.
- Legal Aspects of Satellite Remote Sensing
This book documents the latest research relating to the legal aspects of satellite remote sensing, which is still largely unregulated, and identifies shortcomings in the current legal regime before proposing improvements needed for its full …
- European Union External Competence and External Relations in Air Transport
Part I of the book offers a detailed analysis of the EU's internal and external competence in air transport and related topics, taking into account the amendments introduced by the Single European Act and the Treaty on European Union.
- National Interest and International Aviation
I would prescribe this book to my graduate students as compulsory reading for their course in Aero-political and legal Environment.” Dr Ruwantissa Abeyratne
- Means of Transportation and Registration of Nationality
This book examines the concept of nationality of means of transportation in terms of jurisdiction in international law.
- Religious Liberty and International Law in Europe
Malcolm Evans's account of the protection of religious liberty under international law in Europe.
- The Fair and Responsible Use of Space
The book outlines the current situation and identifies key challenges from the policy perspective. Taking this one step further, it also formulates principles and recommendations for global action.